1 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:09:29 ID:jjbBZaJk9
ホントはフライドオレオをやりたかったんだが
家にスニッカーズしかなかったからスニッカーズを揚げた
人来たら画像うpしてく
スニッカーズの天ぷら作ったったwww
I wanted to try hot fried Oreos.
But all I had in my house were Snickers.
So I fried Snickers.
If people come here I'll post pictures.
2 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:10:22 ID:PaJDlKq0P
不味そう
Sounds gross.
3 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:10:25 ID:TJv5MkuGm
結構です
No thanks.
4 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:10:47 ID:DSW4sFhAB
カロリーがえらいことに
The calories would be awful.
5 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:10:51 ID:yun63fk3C
うp
Up
6 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:12:14 ID:igdk9AHyp
はよ
That was fast.
7 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:12:23 ID:jjbBZaJk9
うまかったからうpしてくなwwwwww
It was good so I'm posting them
wwwwww
まず、スニッカーズを一本用意します
First, I prepare one Snickers.
切り分けます
I cut it up.
8 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:13:47 ID:igdk9AHyp
あ いやいやっぱ要らないです
Oh no, never mind we don't need this.
9 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:14:59 ID:jjbBZaJk9

油じゅわー
Plenty of hot oil.

前に作ったホットケーキの粉が残ってたからこれをからめる これが失敗だった
I had leftover pancake mix from earlier so I dipped it in that. This was a mistake.
10 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:16:04 ID:kl0BjlInn
アメリカじゃバター揚げるしスニッカーズのがナッツ入っててヘルシーだな
In America they deep-fry butter so the Snickers with nuts in it is more healthy.
11 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:17:17 ID:5MUCogMHn
ドーナツの逆の手順か
Reverse donuts technique?
12 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:17:28 ID:XpIOjPYn8
いらね
Do not need
13 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:19:23 ID:jjbBZaJk9


そして投下 失敗
でも意外にうまかったぞ
And drop it in. I messed up.
But it was unexpectedly delicious.
14 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:20:53 ID:TZvBuJuVk
なんで作ろうと思っちゃったの?
What made you think to do this?
15 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:20:56 ID:yun63fk3C
食感は?
And the texture?
16 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:21:13 ID:igdk9AHyp
見ただけで胸焼けするわ
デブってカロリーが味覚の基準なのかよ
Just looking at this gives me heartburn.
For fat people are calories what makes something taste good?
18 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:22:34 ID:jjbBZaJk9
>>14
こないだ米軍基地で喰おうと思ったんだけど金足りなくて今やった
>>15
やわらかいよ
>>16
俺はデブでない 少なくともデブでは
>>14
The other day at an American base I was going to eat some but I didn't have enough money so I tried it now.
>>15
It's soft!
>>16
I'm not fat. That might be all I have going for me.
19 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:22:59 ID:5MUCogMHn
マシュマロ系とでも言うつもりか
You mean soft like a marshmallow?
17 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:21:13 ID:jjbBZaJk9

今度は粉の粘度を高くして再挑戦
I thickened the batter and gave it another try.

投下
Dropped it in
20 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:24:11 ID:jjbBZaJk9

そしてこれが成功 ドーナツみたいだ
And this was a success. It like donuts.

残ってる奴も全部揚げた 一個足りないのは・・・察しろ
I fried up the rest. One isn't enough... Apparently.
23 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:28:20 ID:bYArWkR5M
>>20
うん○こ混ざってるぞ
>>20
It's got poop in with it
25 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:29:52 ID:icY9CJiCL
>>20
なんでwwww急にwwww焦げたのwwww
>>20
Why wwww Out of nowhere wwww A burnt one wwww
24 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:29:20 ID:uaLmQNIDs
うまそーやななな
That looks so so so goood
26 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:30:49 ID:jjbBZaJk9

とろっ
油っこいの苦手だから心配してたんだが、割と油っぽくはなかったぞ
When the oil gets thick it's not as good so I was worried, but diluting it kept it from being greasy.

くぅ~疲れましたw これにて完食です!
胃もたれしそうだとおもってたが意外とそこまででもなかった むしろ衣ととけたスニッカーズが絡まっていつもより飽きずに喰いきれた
よく考えればドーナツとスニッカーズ一緒に喰うだけだからな
うまかったからお前らも時間あったらやってみてくれ
Whew~ That made me tired. w I've had my full of this!
I thought I would get a stomach ache but I didn't at all.
On the contrary, with the coating and Snickers mixed, I didn't even get tired of eating it like I usually do with other stuff.
Because when you really think about it, it's just eating donuts and Snickers together.
It was good so if you guys have time give it a try!
27 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:31:48 ID:jjbBZaJk9

で、これどうすりゃいいの・・・?
Now, what should I do with this...?
30 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:34:04 ID:A2wVhotXz
>>27 空の牛乳パックに古新聞を詰めてそこに古い油を流し込む
そして口をビニルテープでしっかり閉じて燃えるゴミへ
(ゴミのだし方は自治体によって違うかも)
>>27
Stuff a crumpled newspaper into an empty milk carton and pour the used oil into that.
Then securely tape the mouth of it closed and put it in the burnable garbage.
(This may differ from your local guidelines.)
32 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:35:59 ID:jjbBZaJk9
>>30
?クス
?Oh
付き合ってくれてありがとなあとで米軍基地で買ったバニラ味のエナジードリンク飲むスレ建てるから期待してろよお前ら!
Thanks for keeping me company. Later I'm going to drink the vanilla flavored energy drink I bought at the American base and make a thread about it so look forward to that you rascals!
28 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:31:59 ID:icY9CJiCL
お母さんに怒られなかった?
Doesn't your mother get angry?
29 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:33:57 ID:jjbBZaJk9
ちなみにうまい人がやるとこうなる
By the way this is what happens when a skilled person does it.


>>28
怒られたよ
She got angry!
31 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:35:02 ID:TZvBuJuVk
>>29
2枚目グロすぎ
ただ1枚目ちょっと美味しそう
>>29
The second one is too gross.
But the first one looks kind of tasty.
33 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:37:21 ID:icY9CJiCL
>>29
衣がなかなか分厚いんだな
でもお前のも美味しそうだったよ!
The coating seems to be quite thick.
But yours looked good too!
34 :アホアホマン◆AHOAHOJgCc:2014/10/13(月)15:39:03 ID:ixz3SO8wh
>>29
これ周りにパン生地みたいのを付けてるんじゃないの?
>>29
Didn't they just wrap some kind of dough around this one?
35 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:50:43 ID:jjbBZaJk9
>>34
もっと本格的に衣作ったりするらしいぜ
It seems there's a method to making the coating like this.
36 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)15:56:33 ID:PFZZW7SSv
ホットケーキミックスで揚げるといいんだけどね。
Well it would work if you fried it with hotcake mix.
37 :サーモン◆mp7KidqFOQ:2014/10/13(月)15:57:59 ID:jjbBZaJk9
>>36
ホットケーキミックスで揚げたよ
>>36
He fried it with hotcake mix!
38 :名無しさん@おーぷん:2014/10/13(月)17:26:35 ID:C80zGTTOU
/ ̄ ̄\ ムシャムシャ munch munch
/ ●/ ̄ ̄\
/ ト、 \
彳 \\ |
`/ /⌒ヽヽ |
/ | | | /.
| ヽ|/∴
゚
Blechhhh!!!!
オエーー!!!! ___
___/ ヽ
/ / /⌒ヽ|
/ (゚)/ / /
/ ト、/。⌒ヽ。
彳 \\゚。∴。o
`/ \\。゚。o
/ /⌒\U∴)
| ゙U|
| ||
U



No comments:
Post a Comment